Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder – 25gr
This luxuriously silky loose powder mimics the look of real skin; whether worn alone or over foundation to extend its wear; skin looks perfected and luminous.
Gives a polished yet natural look to make-up and masks imperfections of skin with our ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend formula. Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder helps to improve foundation wear and controls oil and shine while maintaining the look and feel of real skin – for an ideal complexion.
Features Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder:
- ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend formula softly reflects light and looks invisible on the skin.
- Sets make-up/liquid foundation and extends its wear.
- Controls oil and shine without drying the skin.
- Non-refillable powder jar is specially designed to stay clean and will not leak. Comes with a plush round applicator puff.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Safe for use around eye area.
Benefits Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder:
- Skin looks naturally radiant.
- Help minimise the appearance of imperfections without settling into fine lines or wrinkles.
- Three shades cover the entire range of skin intensities.
- Invisible, so can be worn over moisturiser or over foundation.
- Skin looks naturally matte.
Ingredients Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder:
ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend
Made of Tahitian Pearls and Optical Prisms finely balanced to a level of perfection. The formula mimics the look of real skin for an ideal complexion with an invisibly seamless fit.
Suggested Usage Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder:
Use after foundation or moisturiser. Apply on the face with a puff or powder brush.
A tip from Global Make-up Artist Rick DiCecca for a more polished look:
- Tap a small amount of Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder into the cap. Using a fluffy powder brush, press the brush into the powder to distribute the product evenly. Sweep the brush over your face to set the powder. Repeat the process if a more matte look is desired. If a more luminous look to the skin is desired, sweep the brush just down the centre of face, leaving a soft glow along the outer edges.