DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid – 1Litre
This highly concentrated liquid has a fresh citrus fragrance and contains aloe vera, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) and natural extracts of the shiso plant to protect hands from the rigours of washing up. Just one drop creates a profusion of bubbles that leaves dishes sparkling and super clean!
- DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid cuts through grease and dried-on food, leaving dishes hygienically clean and residue-free
- It is highly concentrated – now has more cleaning power with less product
- It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain
- Use it as a pre-soak for heavy grease or baked-on deposits
- It’s gentle on skin – and can be used to wash fruit and veg (but always rinse thoroughly after use)
- The liquid works in cold water to help conserve energy
- DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach
- 84% of the active ingredients are derived from natural sources
- Better pH stability helps to control odours from kitchen sponges, cloths and drains.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Citric Acid
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Shiso Extract
- Denatonium Benzoate
It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain.
- For sink or bowl washing up, add 3 ml of DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid to the bowl while filling with 5 litres of warm water. Rinse dishes after washing.
- For economical application, dilute 1 part DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid with 3 parts water into an AMWAY Squeeze Bottle, swirl to mix, then use a small amount on a sponge.
- To maintain sponges and dish cloths, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Add 2 squirts from the dispenser, pump on to the cloth or sponge, squeeze to distribute the liquid and leave until next use.
Please be aware:
- Rinse your hands after use.
The AMWAY HOME range of household cleaning products for laundry, surfaces and dishwashing, powered by BIOQUEST FORMULA™, deliver high performance cleaning. These unique formula blends contain naturally derived ingredients that not only provide superb cleaning but are also gentle on the environment.
| || |
Powerfully Green for a Safer Clean
AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and which are gentle on the environment.
With a long heritage of performance and strength, our products tackle the toughest household cleaning challenges. No other company has a reputation just like ours for consistent, reliable performance. As such, AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and that are gentle on the environment.
BIOQUEST FORMULA is what makes AMWAY HOME products stand out from the rest; it’s the key differentiating argument. BIOQUEST FORMULA products use highly active ingredients sourced from nature to deliver exceptional cleaning results, without harming the environment. They deliver powerful cleaning performance and are concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologically-tested.*
BIODEGRADABLE – any product claiming to be biodegradable must be able to decompose naturally i.e. non-polluting. AMWAY HOME product formulas are all completely biodegradable.
CONCENTRATED – AMWAY HOME concentrated formulas deliver performance and contain a high percentage of active ingredients, rather than fillers or water, as we’ve always believed in giving customers more for their money.
DERMATOLOGICALLY-TESTED* – AMWAY HOME product formulas have been tested by leading dermatologists to ensure they’re safe and kind to skin and will cause neither allergies nor other irritations. With SA8™ Baby Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent we’ve gone one stage further and even had paediatricians test the formula to ensure it’s kind to young, sensitive skin.
*when used as per instructions
| || |
For over 50 years we have been providing you with products that are also sensitive to the environment. Our new product range is guaranteed to be safe and green when used as directed, whilst delivering high performance – we have independent certifications to prove it.
The AISE Charter for Sustainable Cleaning – the AISE (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products) is the official European voice of the industry. The A.I.S.E. has certified that our products meet their environmental, social and economic standards. As the official European voice of the home care industry, their approval is fantastic recognition of our hard work to produce high-performing cleaning products that have a positive impact on the world.
DfE – Design for the Environment programme – we have also partnered with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Design for the Environment programme. This means that we can additionally display the DfE logo on products that are at the green end of the health and environment spectrum.