eSpring Replacement Filter Water Treatment
The eSpring Replacement Filter by amway is US-Patented multi-stage activated pressed carbon block replacement filter with UV-bulb.
Multi-stage activated pressed carbon block replacement filter with UV-bulb. Lasts for 5,000 liters or one year, whichever comes first. The eSpring Water Treatment System alerts you when it’s time to replace the filter and resets itself when installed.
The eSpring Water Treatment System filter replaces the cartridge shipped with your original unit and is easily installed. The filter’s “smart-chip” monitors system performance and sends messages about function or replacement timing, which appear on the eSpring unit’s lighted display.
Each eSpring Water Treatment System Cartridge:
- Is the same as the cartridge originally supplied in your eSpring Water Treatment System.
- Carbon-block filter, effectively reduces the smell and taste of chlorine, harmful particulates and over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants, like pesticides, MTBE, lead, and mercury.
- Effectively destroys (limits or prevent reproduction) more than 99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitis A).
- Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride.
* when used as supplemental bactericidal treatment on public drinking water
Fits ONLY the eSpring Water Treatment System (100188, 100189 and 301904, 301905).