L.O.C. Towelettes 4packs x 24pcs – Amway
L.O.C. Towelettes. Brilliant for cleaning on the go, these handy travel-sized wipes are pre-soaked in L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner for accidental spills and come in a resealable package. The tear-resistant wipes are hardwearing, so they’re great for tough spots and even fabric stains – and gentle enough to be used for cleaning hands.
- The versatile towelettes safely clean most surfaces, leaving them hygienic and fresh smelling
- The handy package fits neatly into handbags, briefcases and gloveboxes
- They are pre-soaked in L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner, which now contains a higher active, renewable sourced surfactant
- The formula dries quickly leaving no streaks
- The wipes are gentle enough to be used on hands and can even be used as a stain cleaner on colourfast fabrics
- The packaging is compact and convenient – every wipe is as fresh as the first
- Each wipe is 22.5 x 12.5 cm.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropylamine Oxide
- Coconut Diethanolamide
- Pareth 1412-7
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric Acid
- To clean washable surfaces, wipe or rub down stain or dirt. You don’t need to rinse unless it’s a food contact surface.
- As a hand cleaner, rub hands thoroughly with the wipe and dry by shaking hands in the air.
- To remove spots and stains, blot the stain with a wipe and then leave to dry. Only use on colourfast fabrics.
- Do not use for cleaning face
- Dispose of product carefully – please do not flush down the toilet as the fabric is insoluble in water.
The AMWAY HOME range of household cleaning products for laundry, surfaces and dishwashing, powered by BIOQUEST FORMULA™, deliver high performance cleaning. These unique formula blends contain naturally derived ingredients that not only provide superb cleaning but are also gentle on the environment.
Powerfully Green for a Safer Clean
AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and which are gentle on the environment.
With a long heritage of performance and strength, our products tackle the toughest household cleaning challenges. No other company has a reputation just like ours for consistent, reliable performance. As such, AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and that are gentle on the environment.
BIOQUEST FORMULA is what makes AMWAY HOME products stand out from the rest; it’s the key differentiating argument. BIOQUEST FORMULA products use highly active ingredients sourced from nature to deliver exceptional cleaning results, without harming the environment. They deliver powerful cleaning performance and are concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologically-tested.*
BIODEGRADABLE – any product claiming to be biodegradable must be able to decompose naturally i.e. non-polluting. AMWAY HOME product formulas are all completely biodegradable.
CONCENTRATED – AMWAY HOME concentrated formulas deliver performance and contain a high percentage of active ingredients, rather than fillers or water, as we’ve always believed in giving customers more for their money.
DERMATOLOGICALLY-TESTED* – AMWAY HOME product formulas have been tested by leading dermatologists to ensure they’re safe and kind to skin and will cause neither allergies nor other irritations. With SA8™ Baby Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent we’ve gone one stage further and even had paediatricians test the formula to ensure it’s kind to young, sensitive skin.
*when used as per instructions
For over 50 years we have been providing you with products that are also sensitive to the environment. Our new product range is guaranteed to be safe and green when used as directed, whilst delivering high performance – we have independent certifications to prove it.
The AISE Charter for Sustainable Cleaning – the AISE (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products) is the official European voice of the industry. The A.I.S.E. has certified that our products meet their environmental, social and economic standards. As the official European voice of the home care industry, their approval is fantastic recognition of our hard work to produce high-performing cleaning products that have a positive impact on the world.
DfE – Design for the Environment programme – we have also partnered with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Design for the Environment programme. This means that we can additionally display the DfE logo on products that are at the green end of the health and environment spectrum.