OVERVIEW – FEATURES – SUGGESTED USAGE
Tested by paediatricians, allergists and dermatologists, this gentle formula is perfect for young, sensitive skin, yet highly effective on protein-based stains. It contains natural cleaning ingredients sourced from plants and minerals – and the new package size contains enough powder for 88 washes!
- SA8™Baby is concentrated to maximise cleaning results and minimise environmental waste
- It cleans at all temperatures – from 30º to 95º C
- The powder is phosphate-free and rinses clean away, leaving no irritating detergent residue
- Stains are removed with natural enzymes
- SA8 Baby uses an active oxygen bleach to tackle tough baby stains like organic or protein-based residues and body soiling
- It has a natural water softener derived from renewable resources
- The formula has been tested by paediatricians to make sure it is absolutely safe for the youngest and most sensitive of skins.
SA8™ Baby is ideal for all household laundry such as bed linen, towels, nappies and clothes.
- Sort the load by fabric type, colour and level of soiling
- Pre-treat stains (milk, formula, blood) using SA8 PreWash Spray or by dissolving 20 ml of SA8™ Baby in a bowl full of cool water and soaking the item for around 30 minutes
- Put the laundry on at the warmest temperature recommended.
Using a chlorine bleach with SA8 Baby can weaken the power of the oxygen bleach. If more bleaching is required, use AMWAY HOME™ All Fabric Bleach.
Please be aware:
- If washing by hand, always rinse hands thoroughly after contact with the detergent.
The AMWAY HOME range of household cleaning products for laundry, surfaces and dishwashing, powered by BIOQUEST FORMULA™, deliver high performance cleaning. These unique formula blends contain naturally derived ingredients that not only provide superb cleaning but are also gentle on the environment.
Powerfully Green for a Safer Clean
AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and which are gentle on the environment.
With a long heritage of performance and strength, our products tackle the toughest household cleaning challenges. No other company has a reputation just like ours for consistent, reliable performance. As such, AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and that are gentle on the environment.
BIOQUEST FORMULA is what makes AMWAY HOME products stand out from the rest; it’s the key differentiating argument. BIOQUEST FORMULA products use highly active ingredients sourced from nature to deliver exceptional cleaning results, without harming the environment. They deliver powerful cleaning performance and are concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologically-tested.*
BIODEGRADABLE – any product claiming to be biodegradable must be able to decompose naturally i.e. non-polluting. AMWAY HOME product formulas are all completely biodegradable.
CONCENTRATED – AMWAY HOME concentrated formulas deliver performance and contain a high percentage of active ingredients, rather than fillers or water, as we’ve always believed in giving customers more for their money.
DERMATOLOGICALLY-TESTED* – AMWAY HOME product formulas have been tested by leading dermatologists to ensure they’re safe and kind to skin and will cause neither allergies nor other irritations. With SA8™ Baby Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent we’ve gone one stage further and even had paediatricians test the formula to ensure it’s kind to young, sensitive skin.
*when used as per instructions
For over 50 years we have been providing you with products that are also sensitive to the environment. Our new product range is guaranteed to be safe and green when used as directed, whilst delivering high performance – we have independent certifications to prove it.
The AISE Charter for Sustainable Cleaning – the AISE (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products) is the official European voice of the industry. The A.I.S.E. has certified that our products meet their environmental, social and economic standards. As the official European voice of the home care industry, their approval is fantastic recognition of our hard work to produce high-performing cleaning products that have a positive impact on the world.
DfE – Design for the Environment programme – we have also partnered with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Design for the Environment programme. This means that we can additionally display the DfE logo on products that are at the green end of the health and environment spectrum.