SA8 All Fabric Bleach – AMWAY
Boost the cleaning power of your regular wash with this versatile powder which contains oxygen bleach to remove stains, brighten whites and clean coloured fabrics (except silk and wool). It’s excellent for pre-soaking and can be used safely around the home to remove stains on mugs and teapots and to clean surfaces and tiles.
- SA8 All Fabric Bleach is a powerful detergent booster that will remove the toughest of stains
- It is kind on colours because it uses an oxygen bleach, not a chlorine-based one
- It works at all temperatures – from 20°C to 90°C
- Used as a pre-soak, it’s extremely effective on difficult stains
- It removes stubborn tea and coffee stains from mugs and pots and is a good all-purpose cleaner
- With 99.5% active ingredients, it is concentrated and economical to use
- SA8 All Fabric Bleach contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA and all ingredients are biodegradable.
- Sodium Percarbonate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Metasilicate
- Pareth 25-7
- As a detergent booster, add 10 ml to each washing machine load. For best results, wash at 60°C or higher.
- As a pre-soak, add 5 ml to 2 litres of hot water. Soak fabric for 30 minutes or longer and wash as normal.
- To clean pots, fill the mug or teapot with boiling water, add 5 ml of All Fabric Bleach and allow to stand for at least an hour. Pour away solution and rinse thoroughly.
- As an all-purpose cleaner, to wash counter tops, ceramic tiles and sinks, sprinkle dry powder on to surface, scrub with a damp cloth or sponge and then rinse.
Please be aware:
- Do not use on wool or silk garments
- Do not use with chlorine bleach.
The AMWAY HOME range of household cleaning products for laundry, surfaces and dishwashing, powered by BIOQUEST FORMULA™, deliver high performance cleaning. These unique formula blends contain naturally derived ingredients that not only provide superb cleaning but are also gentle on the environment.
Powerfully Green for a Safer Clean
AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and which are gentle on the environment.
With a long heritage of performance and strength, our products tackle the toughest household cleaning challenges. No other company has a reputation just like ours for consistent, reliable performance. As such, AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and that are gentle on the environment.
BIOQUEST FORMULA is what makes AMWAY HOME products stand out from the rest; it’s the key differentiating argument. BIOQUEST FORMULA products use highly active ingredients sourced from nature to deliver exceptional cleaning results, without harming the environment. They deliver powerful cleaning performance and are concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologically-tested.*
BIODEGRADABLE – any product claiming to be biodegradable must be able to decompose naturally i.e. non-polluting. AMWAY HOME product formulas are all completely biodegradable.
CONCENTRATED – AMWAY HOME concentrated formulas deliver performance and contain a high percentage of active ingredients, rather than fillers or water, as we’ve always believed in giving customers more for their money.
DERMATOLOGICALLY-TESTED* – AMWAY HOME product formulas have been tested by leading dermatologists to ensure they’re safe and kind to skin and will cause neither allergies nor other irritations. With SA8™ Baby Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent we’ve gone one stage further and even had paediatricians test the formula to ensure it’s kind to young, sensitive skin.
*when used as per instructions
For over 50 years we have been providing you with products that are also sensitive to the environment. Our new product range is guaranteed to be safe and green when used as directed, whilst delivering high performance – we have independent certifications to prove it.
The AISE Charter for Sustainable Cleaning – the AISE (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products) is the official European voice of the industry. The A.I.S.E. has certified that our products meet their environmental, social and economic standards. As the official European voice of the home care industry, their approval is fantastic recognition of our hard work to produce high-performing cleaning products that have a positive impact on the world.
DfE – Design for the Environment programme – we have also partnered with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Design for the Environment programme. This means that we can additionally display the DfE logo on products that are at the green end of the health and environment spectrum.