OVERVIEW – FEATURES – SUGGESTED USAGE
Our best selling laundry detergent delivers powerful cleaning and stain removal using biodegradable cleaning ingredients and active oxygen and bio-enzymes.
It is highly effective on greasy, oily stains and now more sustainable than ever!
- SA8 Premium contains improved BIOQUEST FORMULA™ with active oxygen and bio-enzymes
- It uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients, a bleaching additive and natural water softeners that dissolve quickly and start to work immediately on dirt and tough stains like egg, blood and grass
- It cleans at all temperatures from 30°-95°C
- Clothes appear whiter and brighter, feel soft and smell fresh
- It rinses clean, leaving no residue to irritate sensitive skin
- The detergent contains silicates that inhibit the corrosion of metal such as zips
- It’s concentrated to maximise cleaning results and minimise waste
- It is dermatologist and allergist tested.
- Sodium Carbonate
- Pareth 25-7
- Sodium Percarbonate
- Sodium Citrate
- Sulfonated Styrene/Maleic Anhydride
- Fumaric Acid
- Precipitated Silica
- Cellulose Gum
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Tetra Sodium Etidronate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate
SA8 Premium can be used safely on whites and most coloured clothing. It works at all temperatures and is highly effective on greasy, oily stains.
- First sort clothes by colour, fabric and amount and depth of soiling (avoid over-filling the machine)
- Select the water temperature. (For best results, always use the warmest water recommended)
- No further bleach is required as SA8 already contains an activated oxygen bleach.
Please be aware:
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
The AMWAY HOME range of household cleaning products for laundry, surfaces and dishwashing, powered by BIOQUEST FORMULA™, deliver high performance cleaning. These unique formula blends contain naturally derived ingredients that not only provide superb cleaning but are also gentle on the environment.
Powerfully Green for a Safer Clean
AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and which are gentle on the environment.
With a long heritage of performance and strength, our products tackle the toughest household cleaning challenges. No other company has a reputation just like ours for consistent, reliable performance. As such, AMWAY HOME products leverage our many years of scientific expertise in developing a new brand of high performance cleaning products that contribute to a healthier home for you and your family, and that are gentle on the environment.
BIOQUEST FORMULA is what makes AMWAY HOME products stand out from the rest; it’s the key differentiating argument. BIOQUEST FORMULA products use highly active ingredients sourced from nature to deliver exceptional cleaning results, without harming the environment. They deliver powerful cleaning performance and are concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologically-tested.*
BIODEGRADABLE – any product claiming to be biodegradable must be able to decompose naturally i.e. non-polluting. AMWAY HOME product formulas are all completely biodegradable.
CONCENTRATED – AMWAY HOME concentrated formulas deliver performance and contain a high percentage of active ingredients, rather than fillers or water, as we’ve always believed in giving customers more for their money.
DERMATOLOGICALLY-TESTED* – AMWAY HOME product formulas have been tested by leading dermatologists to ensure they’re safe and kind to skin and will cause neither allergies nor other irritations. With SA8™ Baby Concentrated Laundry Powder Detergent we’ve gone one stage further and even had paediatricians test the formula to ensure it’s kind to young, sensitive skin.
*when used as per instructions
For over 50 years we have been providing you with products that are also sensitive to the environment. Our new product range is guaranteed to be safe and green when used as directed, whilst delivering high performance – we have independent certifications to prove it.
The AISE Charter for Sustainable Cleaning – the AISE (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products) is the official European voice of the industry. The A.I.S.E. has certified that our products meet their environmental, social and economic standards. As the official European voice of the home care industry, their approval is fantastic recognition of our hard work to produce high-performing cleaning products that have a positive impact on the world.
DfE – Design for the Environment programme – we have also partnered with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Design for the Environment programme. This means that we can additionally display the DfE logo on products that are at the green end of the health and environment spectrum.