Satinique – Winter styles that last
As a premium collection of benefit-based hair care products, SATINIQUE has been developed to provide customised solutions for every hair type – making it easy to develop classy winter styles that last. To keep your winter curls bouncy and your ends in shape this season, read on and see our tips on how to bring out the best of the SATINIQUE range!
Style. Party. Refresh. Repeat …
Stay fresh and look your best, all the way through the winter season. Here are our best tips for classy styles that will help you bring out the very best in your hair:
- Short styles: Rub a small amount of SATINIQUE Texturing Matte Wax (1) between your palms. Apply through dry hair. Re-apply for a more texturised effect.
- Curly look: Apply SATINIQUE Styling Cream (2) to curly hair when damp and dry with a diffuser. Mist with the Shine Spray (6) and finish off by defining with the wax, then set with the SATINIQUE Final Step Finishing Spray (3).
- Sleek look: For a smooth sleek style, apply a small amount of SATINIQUE Straightening Balm (7) to damp, towel-dried hair. Style with a straightening iron. Mist with the Shine Spray (6) and finish with Final Step Finishing Spray (3).
Smooth SATINIQUE looks
One of the biggest challenges in dry cold weather is to keep your hair looking smooth and silky. Use these tips to avoid the worst of the winter impact and look sharp all season:
- Blow dry from roots to ends to avoid frizz and shredding hair cuticles.
- Apply SATINIQUE Scalp Tonic (5) to nurture fine, fragile, and thinning hair and give renewed strength with reduced loss from breakage.
- For coloured hair, use SATINIQUE Overnight Repair Treatment (4). This leave-in treatment helps repair severely damaged hair and split ends while you sleep, and helps protect hair from future damage. It is fast-absorbing and leaves no residue on pillow.
Source Article: Amagram Online